Mission and Vision
PPP is geared towards the re-establishment and cementing of the family unit & the revival of the unique culture and artistic flair inherent in our communities to help bring about a socially accepted environment conducive to love, learnership, collaboration, interaction and ultimately Ubuntu.
The organisation aims to facilitate social development through sustainable and basic programmes/projects and events aimed towards simple achievable goals that make a tangible and lasting difference. All events and programmes are planned with the following aims:
- Improvement of communication within and between communities by developing performance capacity within communities.
- The creation and development of innovative ways to communicate with youth while creating opportunities for youth to express and address themselves in a positive and uplifting ways to address their fears and concerns.
- Creating healthy and positive artistic trends for South African youth that offers viable alternatives and encourages social consciousness, reproductive health competence and opportunity.
- Encouraging and promoting empathy and volunteerism in society.
- The promotion of artistic freedom.